Friday, August 6, 2010

Night Twelve: In Which I Compromise My Morals and Come To Regret It

1) A (male) friend of mine is getting married to a (female) friend of mine. I am staying in the same hotel on the morning of the wedding and realize it is my last chance to sleep with the groom while he is still officially "single". I slip into his room while he's getting ready, about to get into the shower. I ask if I can join him for a shower, but he is unsure.

I eventually persuade him, but once I start to undress, he realizes that his temptation will quickly get the better of him and politely and apologetically tells me he can't continue. I feel like a piece of crap and slink back to my room to get ready for the wedding.

I am asked to fill out some sort of comment card that will serve as a memory of the wedding day for the happy couple. I write something sexual and inappropriate which I quickly regret upon realizing that the bride will see it and know I wrote it. As the couple begins to walk down the aisle, lost hope, regret, and guilt begin to eat away at me. My (real-life) alarm goes off, and the couple ends up marching down the aisle to the sounds of a cheesy Hawaiian-esque guitar riff that came pre-programmed on my (real life) cell phone.

-End Scene-

No comments:

Post a Comment