Saturday, August 7, 2010

Night Eighteen: In Which I Act Depraved

(Note: Okay, so this is the internet, and for art's and entertainment's sakes, I should put my self-consciousness aside and describe this dream to my faithful readers. Right? I'm sorry. Please don't judge me. I hated dreaming it as much as you'll hate reading about it.)

1) I am at my place of employment. (Note: It occurs to me now that I dream about my job far too much and should either get a new job or a new social life.) A friend comes in to visit and we sit and have a pleasant chat for a while.

2) I am with a friend of mine in a basement lounge sort of room. She tries to talk me into seducing her dog for a steamy three-way (girl-on-girl-on-dog, I suppose), and although I am uncomfortable I eventually agree. The dog, however, is either uninterested or suffers froms some sort of erectile dysfunction, and it doesn't work out.

3) I am in a college dorm and preparing for a huge exam in a class that is some sort of conglomeration of history and chemistry. I am running late and rush to get out of the room. Finally, I exit and slam the door behind me, but as soon as I lock it, the bathroom door (which is the next door over) swings open. I shut that, and the dorm door unlocks. Finally I manage to get them both closed and rush to the classroom. As I sit down to take the exam, which is in essay form, I realize I have forgotten both paper and pen, and am forced to scribble my answers in Sharpie ink around the outside of a Diet Pepsi can. The teacher is none too pleased.

-End Scene-

No comments:

Post a Comment