Friday, August 6, 2010

Night Fifteen: In Which I Live Out Supressed Sexual Fantasies, But Not Really

1) I am at some sort of family function with my boyfriend, and his seems to be the family in question. I decide to leave, so I mount a motorcycle I find and attempt to leave with it. I am fairly successful in operating it, eventually remembering to change gears and such, but can't seem to find my way back onto the road. I soon realize I'm actually riding around an indoor shopping mall. I dismount and start asking around for directions. I finally get my bearings and then can't find the motorcycle. I wander until I find it, and then realize I have lost my bearings once again and can't find the road. I instead accept a ride from a tough woman driving an SUV-esque bike.

(Note: Someone might be offended by this. I was kind of offended, and it's my subconscious. Sorry.)
2) I am at home, in my own bed. I have arranged for my boyfriend to sneak in and "rape" me. I leave a roll of duct tape near the door and wait. He shows up, and has apparently taken my proposal a touch too seriously. He slaps me in the face, tranquilizes me, and forces me to drink dirty water in which dead spiders are floating. He has also brought a plethora of small plastic figurines, which he is treating like real people, and which somehow eventually become real people.

3) I am at my grandpa's house. I put a large balloon inside my shirt and pretend to be pregnant. I am berated by the rest of my family for mocking my mother, who I then realize is actually hugely pregnant. We are preparing dinner and listening to a CD I've made, which consists of Schubert and Debussy. My grandpa commends me on my taste in music.

-End Scene-

No comments:

Post a Comment